I AM

Perpetual exuberant joy,
Incessant overflowing love,
Never-ending inner peace,
beyond all understanding--

I called myself "enlightenment,"
and imagined I had to be earned.
But my beloved Jesus laughs
at any notion of having to "earn"
my very natural identity
as a spiritual being.

"Repent,"
my Jesus softly whispers,
which means:
"This moment
cease any thought
which blocks
my experience
of who I really am."

My Mother Mary
even comes
in times of trouble
speaking wisdom:
"Just let yourself be!"





Click on image above to order


Each month our Holy Spirit gives a message which helps individuals open spiritually and understand Jesus' teaching. 
If you would like to be alerted when these messages are published please visit A Course in Miracles Discourses on Facebook.  You'll not only be able to read interesting articles, but also reply and comment.  Fun!



"...nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:21)

Click below for more information on A Course in Miracles Light Sessions:
Holy Instant Christian Fellowship in Salt Lake City